Tuesday, May 16, 2006

the day has come...





yup, finally my family left and went back to jakarta. our apt is sooo quiet now. back to our individualistic life, back to the cyberworld. when i left jakarta almost 9 months a go, i wasn't this sad. tho' i left my everything in jakarta, my fam, bf, (boring) job, (not-so-good) income, independence, and pride of course, hahahah... but i wasn't at all sad. i was more excited with my new life in hels. now... i'll have to start to do the laundry, cook, clean up, everything by myself again. no one's going to make a tea and peal an apple for me anymore. and i'll definitely miss andra's annoying yet loving voice in the morning, which always woke me up each and every morning ;) shit! i do love my family a lot!

1 comment:

-inu- said...

We are family
I got all my sisters with me
We are family
Get up everybody and sing
-We Are Family, The Sister Sledge-

hua ha ha ha ha ha ha