Sunday, May 21, 2006

another goodbye...

just took my friend to the airport. damn! time went by so fast. i met her 5 months a go at helia, and after that we've become such good friends. almost everyday i was in helia, 3 times a week for at least 6-7 hours a day, we even took 5 same courses, so i spent most of my time with her, even share the same soup :) we had such a blast of time. i really can talk to her, even my problems. i rarely can talk my thoughts to someone, let alone to someone who i only knew for a couple a months. she'll listen and give me some advice. i'm gonna miss that a lot. but most of all, i'm gonna miss our laughs. ooh yeah, not just ordinary laugh, but loud and annoying laughs. i'll definitely miss that! we speak the same jokes, swear a lot to each other. i can even call her "stupid german chick" without even make her angry. another bad thing is, she can't be online for the next couple of months, until october, so i can only send her sms.

oooh i already miss our nonsense talks and stupid jokes at the cafeteria. hope to see u again, my stupid german friend...

No comments: