Tuesday, January 29, 2008

blogging = earning money

i considered myself as a newbie in this blogging life. i started writing this blog in 2005 when i was in a far far away country. far from friends and family, and i really needed them to share my new life with. then this brilliant idea suddenly crossed my mind. why not having a blog? i can online 24-7 there, easy, simple, and free! since then i was like addicted to this new hobby. well, actually until now every time i feel stuck, depressed, lonely, fed up, i'll come running to my lil' haven, my blog. after that, i feel relieved, like these tons of bricks lifted from my tiny heart. thus, this blog is like my life partner.

i first knew about blog from my elder sister. she's quite advanced in this kind of thing :) she told me how fun and easy it is. and it's true! after a few years having a blog, she found out that we can actually earn money from blogging. she found this intriguing site called blogvertise. and again, she told me everything about it and even pushed me to join this fruitful hobby, combining blogging and money.

at first i was reluctant to hear her idea, cause i don't want to commercialize my blog. "he" is my life partner, you know. but she kept trying persuading me. finally i clicked the site, blogvertise, and learned how easy you can earn money by just writing something in your blog that will provide information about some products and put the links in it.

well, we do need money, right? and no harm's done if we do something we like and earn money from it. it's called smart! ;) so, i'm sorry if you'll find some writings in my blog written in english and lil bit commercial. hopefully, blogvertise will be my new life partner too ;)

No comments: